Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Samantha- Red Tide + Tie Dye




Dress- Isabel Marant Lia dress from Jonathan and Olivia in Toronto
Jacket- Isabel Marant Idini jacket from Jonathan and Olivia in Toronto
Shoes- Celine shoes from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bracelets- M.Cohen bracelets from M.Cohen store in L.A and Balenciaga bracelet from Balenciaga store in L.A
Bag- Jimmy Choo surfer clutch from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Red Tide + Tie Dye

Fun Fact: This picture from Vogue France is the reason why I'm so obsessed with this dress and jacket! Daria, Vegas and Bumblebee the Transformer!!! OHH YAAA! Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the all red outfit!!
http://bonnieclydemarni.blogspot.gr/

A La Mode said...

This double tie dye is AWESOME!

So obsessed with you girls on Todays Look!!! <3

Natalie Hughes said...

Marant + Samantha = L.O.V.E.

Love,
Natalie
CANNED FASHION

Unknown said...

holy moses this look is fantastic!!!! and that picture in Vogue makes me want a transformer to be in all of my pics haha
brooke @ what2wear

lucia m said...

loving the outfit!
so stunning!

xo

blog: www.aroundlucia.com
shop: www.shoplumo.com

Andrea said...

wow the dress & jacket are fabulous!

Caitlin M. Peterson of the (ef)Face said...

RED is my favorite color!!!! What a great all-red look! Stopping traffic. ;)

I'm so ecstatic you commented on my lil ol' blog!!!! You are all such an inspiration...

xoxox
theefface.blogspot.com

AJMukamal said...

OBSESSED with this Look! Red on Red on Red on Red! I've gotta wear my full red look with you in this and we can be RED hot together!

The Merchant Project said...

Who girl what a fun and interesting dress - looks great with your hair color too. Ciao! - Cat

Unknown said...

HI!
Would you be willing to sell this Isabel Marant dress of yours? I'm very interested and will offer at good price. If so, please contact me by my mail SignebjoernL@gmail.com

Signe Bjørn :)

Unknown said...

Hi!
Would you be willing to sell this Isabel Marant dress? I will offer a good price. If so please contact me by my mail SignebjoernL@gmail.com

Signe Bjørn :)